WELCOME TO THE FINGER LAKES REGION/ CENTRAL NEW YORK!
This website is designed to be your one-stop shop for real estate shopping in The Finger Lakes Region and Central New York. Easily browse up to date, relevant information. Feel confident in knowing that we are here for you! Our many years of experience ensures that you have the best real estate experience possible. Browse through our communities and view all properties currently for sale. And don’t hesitate to reach out with questions! Enjoy The Hunt!
We live here, work here and love our community! It’s made up of brilliant neighborhoods, each offering an exceptional lifestyle. With parks, shops, restaurants, culture, festivals, wineries, breweries and more, there is a little something for everyone!
Why move to The Finger Lakes? Where do I begin. Cayuga County in the Finger Lakes Region has been my home for over 40 years. It has grown to be an extremely diverse community offering a multitude of “things to do”. History, fine art, culture, entertainment….
We are surrounded by the Finger Lakes! So much to choose from! Outdoor recreation includes hiking, camping, biking, cross country skiing, snowmobiling, horseback riding, boating, kayaking, canoeing, paddle-board, fishing, jet skiing, scuba diving, and swimming. Balloon rides, miniature golf, bowling, and movies. Shopping including locally made products. Live performances, dance, music, theatre. 12 golf courses. Sports include Single A baseball at Falcon Park with Doubledays and Moto-X racing. The Finger Lakes Wine Trail. A plethora of restaurants and craft bistros include BBQ, American, Café, Bistro, Italian-American, Farm-to-Table, Diner, Mexican, Bakeries and more! There is so much to do and see in Cayuga County! Please visit FingerLakes.org for more information and details.
To name a few…
- The Harriet Tubman National Historical
- The Seward House Museum
- Ward O’Hara Agricultural Museum
- Schweinfurth Art Center
- The Cayuga Museum of History and Art
- Owasco Lake boating, fishing & fishing charters
- Boat slips, Marinas
- Emerson Park & Deauville Island
- Emerson Pavilion and its many weddings, parties & events
- Sandy beach, picnic & playground area, ball field
- Sterling Park
- 18 Hole Disc Golf Course
- Merry Go Round Theater
- Finger Lakes Musical Theatre Festival
- Auburn Public Theater
- Morgan Opera House
- Area Golf, Parks, & Trails
- Hiking & Biking
- Erie Canal Recreational Trail
- Montezuma Canal Heritage Park
- Cayuga Lake, Owasco Lake, Great Lake Ontario
- Home of the NYS Great Race
- Finger Lakes area shopping
- Skiing, snow shoeing & sledding
- Finger Lakes Wineries & Vineyards
- Craft Beer and Cider
- Finger Lakes Cheese Trail
- Dining & Shopping
- Museums & Historical Sites & much, much more!